CASR Part 145 Maintenance Organisation Approval Certificate
The holder of this certificate is approved to provide aircraft maintenance services subject to the ratings, limitations and conditions at the locations set out in the attached schedule.
(Click here for more information – CASA PART 145 CERTIFICATE)
ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification
Best Practice Certification states that:
A consumer centric quality management system is essential for identifying your customers’ expectations and managing them according to how you want your business to perform.
Aircraft Structural Contractors have achieved Equal Assurance Certification of its Quality Management System which provides the basis for our organisation to continually enhance and improve.
Our quality standards from a customer perspective will:
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Increase management effectiveness
- Pro-actively identify your requirements and compliance issues
- Enhances operational procedures
- Continually updates core quality attributes of your organisation