CASR Part 145 Maintenance Facility
Aircraft Structural Contractors has committed itself to quality assurance systems based on the requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2008.
CASR Part 145 Approval Certificate and Scope of Approval
View our Approval certificate Here
The Aircraft Structural Contractors CASR Part 145 Approved Workshop is located 35 Minutes north of Brisbane international airport at Axis Industrial Park, Caboolture, Queensland.
Some of the items completed in our workshop include, but are not limited to:
– Leading Edge Composites
– Boots/ De-Ice replacements
– Thrust Reverser – Complete Overhaul including Actuators
– Inlet Cowls – Composite Acoustic Changes
– Full Metal Re-skin
– Door Overhaul
– Flaps and Flight Controls
– Vertical/ Horizontal Stabilizer repairs
– Full Keel Beam replacements
– Main Landing Gear (MLG) fittings/ replacements
– Wing Fwd/Rear Spar Replacements
– Fwd/ Rear pressure bulkhead replacements
– Slide Raft Cover
Please contact our Quality Manager for full details of Aircraft Structural Contractor’s capabilities.
We seek to continually improve the level of customer satisfaction by promoting a positive work environment and adhering to all regulatory requirements.
Our staff and Management are committed to quality service.