Aircraft Structural Contractors are currently seeking experienced Licensed Engineers (B1 and B2) for potential contract in Vietnam working on Bell 205 Helicopters. We are looking for contractors who are able to start early July. There may also be a requirement for AME Contractors of all Trades – details to be advised.
- Current B1 or B2 License – must be rated on B1.3 Small/non rate Aircraft (Avco Lycoming T53)
- Human Factors
- Valid Passport with 6x months validity
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen
- Must supply own tooling
- Accommodation, flights and meals provided
- Competitive Salary and Per Diems
Undertakes LAME Trade activities in support of upgrades, modification, maintenance, manufacture and/or assembly activities for the aircraft and aircraft component maintenance.
|Job Category||Licensed Engineering|