Aviation labour hire with a difference, Aircraft Structural Contractors delivers the best available people with the skills and experienced matched to our client’s requirements.
Aircraft Structural Contractors are currently seeking Expressions of Interest for experienced personnel of all Trades (AMEs, LAMEs, TA’s, Stores, and Planners etc.) for an upcoming long-term contract in Brisbane, QLD. We are looking for contractors who are able to start early 2018.
- Cert IV/ Trade Certificate – Structures, Mechanical, Avionics
- B1 & B2 LAMEs – Fokker 50/70/100 type ratings
- Ability to obtain an ASIC Pass
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen
- Ability/ willingness to obtain Human Factors training
- Heavy/ Line maintenance experience an advantage
- Option to work in a Component Workshop available
- Previous experience working on Fokker 50/70/100 aircraft highly advantageous
Undertakes Trade activities in support of modification, maintenance, manufacture and/or assembly activities for Fokker 50/70/100 aircraft and aircraft component maintenance.
Whether aviation is your passion, you are looking for a successful and rewarding career, or you want to develop your skills and experience in a dynamic and challenging environment, there could be something great here for you.
|Job Category||Engineering, Licensed Engineering, Stores and Logistics|