Aircraft Structural Contractors are currently seeking expressions of interest for the following trades, for potential positions with our aviation based client in Asia.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical, Avionics)
- B1 and B2 LAMEs (A330)
Our client is looking at taking on employees to potentially start in August 2018 for a 12month period.
- Cert IV/ Trade Certificate– Structures, Mechanical, Avionics, Composites
- B1/ B2 License, with 6x months currency on A330
- At least 3x years working on MRTT A330
- Human Factors Training within the past 18 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen
If you are interested in this position, please apply now! Any questions or queries regarding this contract, please contact Mikaela Witton at 07 5499 1181 between 0800am – 1600pm Monday to Friday, otherwise all queries can be emailed via Mikaela@ascpm.com.au