As a Maintenance Controller – CAMM2 you will provide planning support in the Boeing Defence Australia F/A – 18 AB Project, Production Support Team based at RAAF BASE Williamtown, NSW.
BDA provide operational and deep level maintenance support to the RAAF fleet of F/A-18 Hornet aircraft. The production support team deliver maintenance planning and engineering, logistic support to the program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Control the maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components and support equipment.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of aircraft maintenance schedules.
- Supports co-ordination of materials, tools, aircraft components, and support equipment requisitioning, receipt and allocation.
- Support collection and disposition of aircraft, components and support equipment maintenance data.
To be successful you will have:
- CAMM2 Data Manager Qualifications.
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Maintenance Controller – CAMM2 maintenance environment.
- Be eligible for Defence Security clearance “Baseline” level as minimum.
- Applicable aircraft trade qualifications would be an advantage.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
If you believe that you match the stated criteria, please apply to: email@example.com with an up to date resume and 2 recent referees.