Aircraft Structural Contractors are currently seeking experienced B2 LAMEs for our aviation client based in Brisbane, QLD. This will be a contract position with an immediate start. This position will report to the SBE.
- Australian Citizenship/ Residency
- B2 License
- 737 Classic Ratings
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen
- Hold a current State Drivers’ Licence
- Airside Driving Authority (category 4)
- ASIC Card
- Ensuring maintenance of aircraft is in accordance with the requirements of regulatory and manufacturer’s requirements
- Ensure customers work packages are completed to the highest standards and in a timely manner
- Coordinate all maintenance documentation at the completing of maintenance and where appropriately authorised, issue the relevant CRS
- When delegated coordinate receipt and dispatch of aircraft flying the schedule.
- Reporting the application and removal of MEL/CDL items when applicable.
- Carrying out receipt, fueling, pre-flight and dispatch of aircraft in accordance with standard procedures in applicable manuals.
- Performing any additional activities as directed by the SBE.
- Must be able to provide proof of Aircraft Currency
- Authorised LAMEs will, where required, provide supervision of AMEs and apprentices for whose work they will certify.
- Read and acknowledge company Memos.
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained for effective FOD control.
- Ensure tool box control procedures are adhered too for personal and company tooling.
- Ensure all safety equipment is utilized at all times when required and report any non-conformances of these practices to the Shift Supervisor / Maintenance Manager
- Carry out other duties requested by superior as required.
- Required to perform maintenance ONLY to approved data.