Aircraft Structural Contractors are currently seeking experienced B1 LAMEs for our aviation client based in Port Moresby, PNG. This will be a contract position with a mid-July start. This position will report to the Base Maintenance Manager.
- Valid Passport with 6x months validity
- Current B1 License with Dash 8 rating (no exclusions)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen
- Current Human Factors
- ASIC Card
- Ensuring maintenance of aircraft is in accordance with the requirements of regulatory and manufacturer’s requirements
- Ensure customers work packages are completed to the highest standards and in a timely manner
- Coordinate all maintenance documentation at the completing of maintenance and where appropriately authorised, issue the relevant CRS
- When delegated coordinate receipt and dispatch of aircraft flying the schedule. When possible aircraft shall be positioned on the tarmac ready for departure at least one hour prior to the scheduled departure time with ground power connected. If for any reason this is not possible, notify SBE immediately.
- Carrying out receipt, fuelling, pre-flight and dispatch of aircraft in accordance with standard procedures in applicable manuals.
- Authorised AME must ensure his or her authorisation is current and valid for the work being performed
- Authorised AMEs will, where required, provide supervision of AMEs and apprentices for whose work they will certify.
- Read and acknowledge company Memos.
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained for effective FOD control.
- Ensure tool box control procedures are adhered too for personal and company tooling.
- Ensure all safety equipment is utilised at all times when required and report any non-conformances of these practices to the Shift Supervisor / Maintenance Manager
- Carry out other duties requested by superior as required.
- Required to perform maintenance ONLY to approved data.
|Job Category||Licensed Engineering|