Aircraft Structural Contractors are currently seeking experienced Assistant Stores Person for potential contract in Amberley. This will be a contract position with an immediate start until December 2017. This position will report to the Stores Team Leader.
- Australian Citizenship
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen
- Capable of obtaining applicable defence security clearance
- MILIS Experience Highly Regarded
An Assistant Stores Person may be required to:
- Assist with initial verification for identification and damage on incoming/outgoing receivers/shippers.
- Process receiving/shipping documentation.
- Package and process shipments.
- Assist with maintaining inventory of shipping/receiving supplies.
- Assist with initial verification for identification and damage on incoming/outgoing shipments.
- Create shipment billing documentation.
- Process receiving/shipping data, track and confirm receipt of shipments. Provide notification of discrepancies.
- Package, label and process shipments. Prepare notification of incoming packages.
- Assist with sorting, stocking and inventory updates.
- The duties to be undertaken will include those set out in the Employee’s Job Classification or such other duties as reasonably directed by the Company on a permanent or temporary basis.
|Job Category||Stores and Logistics|